- Console: Advanced LED Console Display with Strokes, Calories, Watts, Time, Pulse, Heart Rate
- Programs: 1x Pace Boat, 1x Race Program, 2x Interval Programs, 4x Heart Rate Control, 1x Watts, 5x Personal Profile, 25x Profile, 1x Fitness, 1x Game, 1x Recovery and Row Start- Basic just row setting
- Resistance: Silent Air/ Magnetic Resistance Technology
- Design: Stable, durable frame with a Comfortable, very effective rowing motion
- Ergonomic Feature: Ergonomic handlebar & Largely adjustable footrests for security
- Heartrate Monitor: Polar® HR strap receiver
- Transport Wheels: Intergrated Transportation Wheels
- Console: Dual Colour LED Screen
- Programs: 15 Auto Controlled Programmes including Pacer, Interval, Heart Rate control, Heart rate recovery, Watts Dependent
- Resistance: Full Auto Controlled Air – Magnetic Resistance System
- Design: Extra strong frame and aluminium beam providing full stroke for tall people, 2 extra steel sheets on the aluminium beam, 14pcs seat bearing rollers & 4 screw holes to secure on the ground
- Ergonomic Features: Improved ergonomically designed handle, Angled foot rests with pivoting heel supports & Adjustable air vents
- Multi-user: Personal Data Storage for 4 Users
- Heartrate Monitor: Built-in chest band receiver
- SpaceSaver Design: Foldaway Frame
- Oartec Training Monitor: The Oartec Training Monitor (OTM) is a performance monitor that provides a number of display and training features specifically for rowing.
- 3 Workout Modes: Just Row, programmable Time and Distance, and custom Interval workouts.
- Resistance: The resistance is created by an Air fan flywheel and is adjustable by moving the lever on the side of the flywheel housing. The resistance can also be set to a numerical drag factor displayed on the monitor.
- Construction: Smooth and Functionless, High chain height, Low Flywheel & extended reach for taller users
- Heartrate Monitor: Compatible with Polar HR chest belt and receiver.
- A long range of travel: The Slider has a long range of end to end travel and a neutral zone where there is no bungee engaged to return the rolling frame. The bungee is there only as a preventative measure to return the rolling frame to the centre once it approaches the end of the available travel length without interruption to the rower.
- Unrestricted Seat Movement: The seat is free to move unhindered along the centre length of the seat rail.
- Levelling Rear Leg: The Slider has an adjustable rear leg for easy levelling of the base rail and a spirit level for quick reference.
- Crew Simulation: The Oartec Slider uses a simple connecting tube that attaches to the front of one machine and to the rear of another to link the machines together for crew simulation of up to 8 machines in line. This feature creates the ability to train as a crew and work on timing, rhythm and stroke cycle coordination together as a great training alternative.
- Ergonomic Feature: Moulded Seating, Narrow Feet placing, Wide Handle
- USB Output: connectivity to external software programs.
- SpaceSaver Design: Can be stored away with concealed Transport wheels