FREEMOTION C7.5 RECUMBENT BIKE
- New Technology: iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled with Google Maps™
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
- Console: 25.4cm Full-Colour Touch Screen
- Programs: 9 Built-In Workout Apps Designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and a Set-a-Goal Workout Center
- Resistance: 20 Digital SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance with 1-Step™ Resistance Controls
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors: Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor Compatible with Polar® Wireless Chest Strap
- Ergonomic Features: QuickLift™ Seat & Self-Leveling, Wide Pedals
- Workout Fan: Adjustable CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod®
- Transport Wheels: Integrated Transportation Wheels
Buy Freemotion C7.5 Recumbent Bike – Egym Supply
FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One-dimensional training doesn’t carry over to a three-dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®.
When you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We’re constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we’re able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move. Buy Freemotion C7.5 Recumbent Bike – Egym Supply
Featuring comfort and commercial durability, the FreeMotion® C7.5 Exercise Bike delivers results. With a 10″ full-colour Touchscreen, it’s never been easier to navigate through your workout stats. Plus, with iFit® Technology, train with workouts Powered by Google Maps™, Buy Freemotion C7.5 Recumbent Bike – Egym Supply
cycle the world, compete against iFit® community members and track your progress online. And, a QuickLift™ Seat allows you to find the perfect fit for ultimate comfort. With the FreeMotion® C7.5 Exercise Bike, you’ll get real results.
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now. Buy Freemotion C7.5 Recumbent Bike – Egym Supply
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.