LANDICE L8 REHAB TREADMILL
- Statistics Display Showing: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Cal/Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- Speed Control: 0 to 19 km/ph
- Incline Control: 0 to 15%
- Frame: Rust-Free Aluminium Frame with a Titanium Finish
- Deck: 1-inch Thick Reversible Deck
- Drive: Ultra High-Torque Drive
- Cushioning: VFX Shock Absorption System
- Handrails: Extended Parallel Medical
- Isolation Leakage Kit: 300 Micro-Amp
- Attachment: Patient-Attachable Safety Lanyard
Buy Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill – Egym Supply
For over 50 years Landice Fitness has been committed to designing and engineering the world’s most durable, technologically advanced and user-friendly cardio equipment, which includes Treadmills,
Ellipticals, and Exercycles. Based in the USA, Landice has built a recognisable and trusted brand legacy through their excellent credibility of products and networking in the fitness industry. Buy Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill – Egym Supply
From your first step onto a Landice® L8 Treadmill, you become part of a unique workout experience, one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home. Buy Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill – Egym Supply
Designed with a soft appearance, these treadmills blend into any environment. But, don’t be misled by their subtle looks and near-silent operation!
Made with the finest care and quality materials, Landice® leaves its mark. The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the safest support for all rehabilitative programs. Buy Landice L8 Rehab Treadmill – Egym Supply
The L8 offers a large 55 cm x 160 cm deck surface and a maximum user capacity of 226kg. The heavy-duty L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice® craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
From treating the acutest neurological or post-operative conditions to training world-class athletes, Landice® Rehabilitation & Wellness Treadmills are the world’s most versatile solutions for rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning therapy.
The following optional extras can be added to your order on request:
- 12” Landice® Vision System (DVD player with built-in TV tuner)
- L7 or L8 Orthopedic Suspension System
- Remote Stop/Start switch
- Hospital Isolation Leakage Transformer (>100 micro-amp)
- AccuTrack Contact Heart Rate & Chest Strap “Read Only” (This will allow the “70 Series” Rehabilitation treadmill to display the end-users heart rate.)
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.