MONARK MEDICAL TREADMILL
- Monark Novo Control Unit: Training mode Displays Speed, inclination, distance, heart rate, time and Easy to Connect to External Devices
- Speed Range: 0 to 20 km/ph
- Incline Control: 0 to 11%
- Frame: Low entry to facilitate easy access
- Belt: Self-lubricating
- Full-length Handrails: Extra support to simplify standing up from wheelchairs
- Protocols: Trackmaster and CSAFE
- Entertainment: BLE Smart and ANT+
- Benefits: Designed for medical and therapeutic purposes (Medical Device class IIa)
Monark Medical Treadmill For Sale – EGym Supply
Monark Sports & Medical Equipment are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation.
The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators.
Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark Medical Treadmill is specifically designed for medical and therapeutic purposes in mind.
With easy access and egress, low access height and long handrails for additional assistance it is ideally suited for rehabilitation and medical needs.
World leading features also include 0.1 -20km/h speed range, 0-11 degree incline and the patented Monark Novo Training control unit which allows easy to third-party medical devices such as metabolic cart and
ECG ensuring accurate feedback to facilitate faster recovery rates, the Monark Medical Treadmill delivers on all levels.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.