FREEMOTION I7.9 INCLINE TREADMILL TRAINER
- 25.4cm HD Web Full-Colour Touch-Screen: Powered by Andriod and iFit Enabled
- 34 Workout Apps: Designed by Personal Trainers to help you meet your fitness goals.
- 0 to 19km/h One-Touch Speed Control: Quickly and conveniently alter the speed during your workout.
- -3 to 30% One-Touch Incline/Decline: Get your heart rate up and burn more calories faster with just a touch of a button.
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors & Polar® Compatible: Use the Dual-Grip EKG Pulse Grip or Polar Chest Strap to instantly get a reading of your heart rate.
- Reflex™ Cushioning: Reduce the force and impact that goes through your joints by up to 28%.
- iFit Technology: iFit® Enabled, Built-in Touch Screen Smart Technology uses iFit Software for iFit Features. *iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
- iPod / MP3 Compatible: Simply plug in your iPod, iPhone or iPad and listen through the 2.0 built-in speakers.
Buy Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer – Treadmill – EGym Supply
FreeMotion™ Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a simple, yet bold observation: One-dimensional training doesn’t carry over to a three-dimensional world. A place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a daily fact of life. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough, FreeMotion™. When you study the body like they do, innovation is easy. FreeMotion™ is constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. They do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The FreeMotion® i7.9 Incline Trainer combines superior technology, rich comfort and powerful performance for an incredible workout experience. The incredibly robust 4.0 CHP Commercial Pro Motor delivers a superior workout, even on the most challenging of settings. iFit® Technology offers workouts powered by Google Maps™ and coaching with certified virtual personal trainers. Buy Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer – EGym Supply
Plus, Reflex™ Cushioning protects your joints against the strain, keeping you supported during your workout and reducing recovery time afterwards. The i7.9 Incline Trainer also offers a -3% decline feature that allows you to target an increased range of muscles, whilst you keep track of statistics on the 25.4cm HD Web-Enabled Touch-Screen.
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.